Senior Project in PGM
A two-month course in professional golf management. Students will use real-world experiences as a laboratory for understanding, developing, and advancing the principles of professional golf management.
- Identify, describe, and apply common concerns in organizational development in the golf industry.
- Use common methods of analysis to measure a golf facility’s financial performance.
- Apply the elements of a performance system to delegate assignments effectively.
- Understand and apply the concepts of motivation to facility staff.
- Understand basic turf grass science and apply that knowledge to an environmentally sensitive golf facility.
- Discuss the concepts of sustainability and the economic and ecological challenges of current practices in facility management.
- Develop a peak performance program for integration in working with a beginner, intermediate, or advanced player.
- Demonstrate observation and problem solving skills with regard to increasing human performance through practical application of course principles.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences