Player Development II Seminar
An advanced seminar into the development of instruction and player development. Focus of the course is on the application of instruction and player development principles, including the integration of applied sport psychology principles.
- Apply the eight crucial personality traits that separate true champion golfers.
- Apply concepts of focus and concentration in an applied sport psychology to case scenarios.
- Analyze what is meant by the terms ‘optimum arousal’ and ‘managed tension’ as personality components of the competitive golfer.
- Collect and analyze data on playing tendencies to help students improve.
- Evaluate a coaching philosophy, system, or player development program
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences