Mental Prep Short Game
An overview of basic concepts from sports psychology as they apply to the game golf and the implementation of these concepts in all aspects of the game. An extensive exploration of the short game, including drills, mechanics, and the importance of mental preparation.
- Define and describe the basics types of golfer personalities and how they relate to the inner game of golf.
- Perform and understand the basic strategies of the mental game.
- Discuss how to prepare a student for competitive situations and how to limit anxiety
- Perform basic short game drills and assist others in executing drills.
- Understand the mechanics of the short game.
- Understand how to properly utilize the short game to effectively lower students’ golf scores.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences