Hospitality Resort Mgmt
Planning for the management of personnel, including the recruitment, selection, and evaluation of employees in the hospitality industry. This course will discuss resort management in the golf industry and how to address situations in day to day business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of job analysis and job descriptions for employees at all levels of the hospitality industry.
- Evaluate ethical and legal concerns in the staffing process in the hospitality and resort management
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of resort management concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Use common methods of analysis and when to measure a hospitality business’s financial performance.
- Use the elements of a performance system to delegate assignments effectively.
- Understand and apply the concepts of motivation to facility staff.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences