A study of the qualities of leadership required today and in the future. Emphasizes historical as well as contemporary leaders
- Demonstrate capacity to describe clearly in formal academic writing and informally, the core concepts of creative leadership in individuals.
- Differentiate the main challenges for leadership at team, organization and societal levels.
- Demonstrate through written reports the capacity to apply core concepts of creative leadership to specific cases presented in class.
- Conduct self-assessment of strengths and weaknesses of your own personal leadership style and discuss it with reference to one existing theory of creative leadership.
- Through analysis of case material and simulation be able to identify strengths and liabilities of different leadership profiles.
- Compare and contrast selected examples of leadership and apply this to a specific leadership challenge either personal, current affairs or from history.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences