A focus on developing, implementing, and assessing wellness and wellbeing programs in organizations. Emphasis on individual and collaborative projects that apply evidence-based approaches to improved organizational effectiveness and wellness / wellbeing outcomes of employees and students.
- Compare similarities and differences between wellness and wellbeing and how relevant programs are implemented in organizations. PLOs 4,5, 9
- Access and summarize applied research on assessment and efficacy of organizational wellbeing/wellness programs. PLOs 1, 8
- Examine personal, group, cultural, and ethical obstacles to implementing and maintaining personal and organizational wellbeing/wellness programs and suggest possible solutions. PLOs 1, 2, 3, 7, 8
- Design in collaboration with other students an organizational program to implement and assess selected wellness and wellbeing practices. PLOs 1, 3, 4, 10
- Create a personal program that has both wellbeing and wellness interventions. PLOs 4, 5, 10
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences