In this two-month seminar students will demonstrate the knowledge they have learned in their core courses. Students will develop a portfolio consisting of their revised papers and new essays to create a final project. There will be a final capstone paper for this course.
- General knowledge of the aesthetic, historical, and sociopolitical development of the Spanish speaking world.
- Completing the portfolio allows students to reflect on their previous work by revising it and creating an impressive final project, which will be the culmination of their finest efforts.
- Increase familiarity with the specific terminology needed for a critical reading of literary and cultural texts.
- Awareness of the most significant authors, themes, and issues of the period and region.
- Deliver presentation in Spanish.
- Given that course discussions will be conducted in Spanish as well as written assignments, students will strengthen their language skills as they examine and interact with the linguistic richness of the diverse texts read in class.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 170,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences