This advanced workshop focuses on creating a transmedia project based upon source material from another medium or an original idea (IP). Students receive critical review of their outline and in a consultation with the instructor will create an action plan for the transmedia project.
- Integrate learned elements of transmedia writing and apply them to an idea for a transmedia project.
- Incorporate constructive criticism in order to revise story ideas and outlines.
- Evaluate previously existing transmedia.
- Analyze constructs from transmedia projects and franchises which support the student’s idea.
- Implement transmedia writing techniques to create an outline.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences