Integrated Marketing Communication
Covers IMC process for creating and fostering relationships with customers and public through strategically controlling or influencing messages sent to and exchanged with these groups. Course teaches effective integration of an organization’s marketing communication initiatives. Through case analysis, students learn how IMC has become critical to marketing efforts.
- Describe the evolution of integrated marketing communication (IMC) and how it changes organizations in which it is adopted.
- Describe and justify IMC guiding principles.
- Identify and compare the research needed for planning, implementing, and evaluating IMC efforts.
- Identify and estimate the value of customers and prospects.
- Apply the notion of reciprocal marketer-consumer relationship.
- Produce and present IMC plan.
- Describe and discuss challenges faced by IMC integration in organizations.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences