Apply and integrate new tools and techniques to design, create, and implement interactive communication programs and campaigns. Focuses on delivery through Social Media, location-based messaging, and personal mobile devices. Offers hands-on experience producing multimedia and mobile content.
- Apply best practices and design in digital interactive and mobile campaigns.
- Identify and specify stakeholders, audiences, user communities, and range of personal digital devices targeted.
- Create strategies for digital interactive communication campaigns to reach stakeholders, target audience, and specific digital devices.
- Create interactive mobile campaign plan for PR or integrated marketing.
- Analyze and identify apps to be used in the campaign.
- Devise media mix plan to fulfill digital interactive campaign objectives.
- Apply design concepts to creating layouts with graphics, headlines, subheadlines, preheadlines, taglines, body copy, and QR squares.
- Design presentation to explain and demonstrate content to colleagues and professional audiences.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences