Synthesizes principles and strategies used to develop PR and integrated advertising messages used in the planning and implementation of communication campaigns. Focuses on analyzing markets, clients, products, and audiences and on creative copywriting and art direction. Provides training in how to develop campaign plans in traditional and digital media.
- Identify and analyze the processes involved in developing, producing, and distributing communications campaign messages.
- Formulate communication campaign objectives.
- Identify stakeholders and target audience.
- Apply audience research to develop effective messaging strategies to specific target audiences.
- Analyze the components of an effective communications campaign plan.
- Devise media mix plan to fulfill campaign objectives.
- Create a communication campaign plan designed to reach target audiences wherever they are.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences