Learners apply new tools and techniques to design, create, and implement interactive communication programs and campaigns. Offers hands-on experience producing multimedia content.
- Develop interactive communication campaign content based on campaign plans.
- Design campaign content, including copy, graphics, audio, animation, and video.
- Conduct formative evaluation research of content.
- Create press releases, blogs or wiki sites, as well as social networking accounts and pages, as needed.
- Create interactive objects, including viral podcasts, videocasts, polls, and viral videos, as needed.
- Design presentations to explain and demonstrate content to colleagues and professional audiences.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences