Examines the fundamental principles of communicating over the Internet to implement organizational objectives. Teaches use of the Internet as a marketing and persuasive medium. Students develop a new media communication campaign that includes traditional and digital media.
- Analyze best practices in digital interactive communication.
- Formulate digital interactive communication campaign objectives.
- Identify and specify stakeholders, audiences, and user communities.
- Analyze strategies for digital interactive communication campaigns.
- Devise media mix plan to fulfill digital interactive campaign objectives.
- Compare the costs and benefits of email, SEO, RSS technologies, widgets, IM, social networks, paid search, and banner ads and other digital interactive elements.
- Create digital interactive communication campaign plans designed to reach target audiences wherever they are on the Web, extending beyond the organizational website.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences