Students create and present a complete advertising campaign, and produce materials for multiple media platforms, including print, broadcast, and digital. Provides hands-on experience presenting a creative plan to a potential client.
- Create concepts for a brand based on multiple approaches.
- Apply uses of ad elements, including headlines, preheadline, subheadlines and body copy.
- Apply the ‘creative tree,’ including stemming features and benefits to all forms of headlines and taglines.
- Apply design concepts to creating layouts, and placing headlines, subheadlines, preheadlines, taglines, and body copy.
- Integrate best practices for developing print advertising, out-of-home advertising, and direct advertising/marketing into creative projects.
- Produce concepts, design, and copy for billboard advertisement and full graphic email.
- Apply best practices to create radio advertising scripts and television advertising storyboards.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences