Law Office Administration
Explores the organization and functioning of a law office. Topics include financial planning and management, problem-solving techniques, personnel administration, job descriptions, hiring practices, new employee orientation and training techniques, salary administration, productivity measurement, and interpersonal considerations.
- Examine the way in which a law firm typically is organized.
- Examine the way in which a law firm or corporate law practice functions.
- Select and appraise various means of successfully handling personnel matters.
- Analyze unsuccessful ways of handling personnel matters.
- Demonstrate the ability to use assessment tools for measuring worker productivity.
- Evaluate financial planning and business management techniques for successfully running a law practice.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.