Advanced training in the production of interactive products using computer-based authoring tools for e-business, entertainment, and education. Conduct extensive reviews of interactive presentations, games, and instructional media and apply lessons learned to programming user friendly interactive models in real-time virtual environments. Cover advanced problem solving techniques applied to; interactive design theory and practice; and methods of project management.
- Apply advanced production methods to the development of computer-based 3-D interactive media.
- Manage the production of computer-based interactive media.
- Conduct detailed reviews of computer-based interactive media using 3-D.
- Implement advanced strategies to overcome technological constraints on computer-based interactive media.
- In Macromedia Director, demonstrate advanced proficiency using tools, palettes, and Lingo.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.