In-depth, hands-on application of web programming, game scripting, and web presentation. Apply aesthetic and usability criteria to produce web presentations, ‘movies’ and other animated assets for placement into student projects. Explore applied technological constraints of web presentation and animation, game design, game scripting, appropriate uses of motion in a web page, and digital asset management for optimal delivery of animated content.
- Apply the principles of graphic and information design in the generation of digital media projects.
- Create active and interactive content with graphics, animation, sound and video using media authoring software.
- Demonstrate oral, visual, and written communication skills with clients, project managers, and media production team members.
- Develop a personal vision in the creation of original multimedia content.
- Examine current trends and key technologies in the media industry.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.