Hands-on application of principles and techniques of graphic design for print, video and digital media. Cover concepts including color theory, composition, photo manipulation and special effects in digital production. Focus on understanding and defining a personal style in the digital visual medium.
- Demonstrate proficient use of photo manipulation software.
- Recognize the essential elements of computer graphic software.
- Describe and then demonstrate the concept of personal vision.
- Create original imagery that illustrates personal vision.
- Apply problem solving process to create imagery.
- Create a personal portfolio of original images.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.