An advanced survey of administrative law and procedure and manner in which the various state and federal agencies are a part of the integral workings of business operations, including, but not limited to, the areas of environmental operations, employee relations, consumer good regulations, occupational safety.
- Explain the basic concepts and structure of the various administrative agencies impacting business.
- Describe how administrative agencies regulate business and the economy.
- Understand the jurisdictions of each agency to regulate and the origin of that jurisdiction.
- Know how to obtain the appropriate statutes that control each agency, and research the regulations which are promulgated by each agency.
- Identify the difference between criminal, civil and administrative law.
- Know how to prepare for an administrative agency inspection or audit.
- Prepare for an administrative hearing, including presentation of evidence.
- Understand the impact of administrative violations on business operations.
- Understand a business’ rights under appeal from an administrative finding of violation.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.