A workshop course for pre-legal and pre-professional students to develop the verbal and analytical skills needed to be effective negotiators in the practice of law and business. Examines general negotiating principles and uses practical student exercises.
- Identify major principles of successful negotiation.
- Apply principles of negotiations to actual cases.
- Evaluate the outcome of negotiations.
- Communicate the outcome of negotiations both orally and in writing.
- Analyze the ethical issues arising from negotiation.
- Explain the need for sensitivity to cultural differences in order for negotiations to be successful.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.