HSE430 Border-Transportation Security
A study of the substantial vulnerability of the nation’s land borders, ports, inland waterways and airports to underwater and aviation related attack. This course educates students regarding operations underwater and at airports and enhances the knowledge necessary to identify, prevent, respond to, and recover from major catastrophes at our nation’s borders and ports.
- Identify participating agencies involved with homeland security issues.
- Describe particular issues in borders, offshore, coastal and inland waters.
- Describe particular issues with airport security.
- Identify the appropriate liaisons to government and private sector agencies.
- Describe the protocol for establishing agency jurisdiction.
- Describe threat and risk assessment.
- Describe the security issues involving employee and personnel security.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.