Using a seminar approach, this course focuses on current specific problems and issues within the law enforcement community. Topics may include police morale, the retention of sworn personnel and future trends in law enforcement.
- Discuss the major issues facing law enforcement.
- Describe current efforts to address law enforcement issues.
- Evaluate methods of developing community relationships.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current enforcement efforts.
- Conduct a research project in a related topic.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.