QI Project Management
Centers on identifying and developing the skills needed by leaders in today’s healthcare arena. Students will employ the concept of leadership in the four key domains of advanced practice: clinical practice environments, the nursing profession, at the systems level, and in the health policy arena.
- Use an interdisciplinary approach to analyze information regarding quality initiatives in order to improve patient outcomes across the continuum of care.
- Compare and contrast quality improvement models.
- Lead quality improvement initiatives that integrate factors affecting the delivery of nursing and healthcare services.
- Quantify the impact of improvement efforts on quality and safety.
- Design and implement quality improvement initiatives that integrate socio-cultural factors that affect any/all healthcare services.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.