This course combines work experience with regular college instruction. Participants earn college credit while working in a position related to the role of BSN graduate.
- Work cooperatively with and accept supervision from designated nursing and health care personnel.
- Employ respect for others through effective communication, ethical behavior, and cultural sensitivity.
- Demonstrate initiative by seeking out experiences and consulting with other members of the healthcare team.
- Develop increasing competence of safe performance of nursing skills.
- Illustrate growth in organizing work assignments and the ability to set priorities for patient care.
- Formulate a minimum of 3 personal learning outcomes to be used in evaluating one’s clinical performance in this course.
- Appraise one’s progress in the course weekly, sharing and consulting with supervising RN and faculty member.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.