Exploration of study designs, measurement tools, and data collection strategies in research and evidence based practice data collection. Logic of statistical models used in the evaluation of research designs and measures. Identification of an evidence based scholarly question pertinent to nurse anesthesia practice.
- Examine research and evidence based practice study design.
- Evaluate clinical research methods and instruments.
- Analyze the strengths and limitations of research designs used most frequently in health care research.
- Develop a scholarly inquiry topic that will provide foundation for the formation of a thesis or project.
- Evaluate statistical analysis utilized in research and evidence based practice study design.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.