Dr. Susan Silverstone
- 2005 – — Adunct Faculty, Roseman Health Sciences
- 2001 – — Professor, National University
- 2000 – 2004 — Adjunct Faculty, Univesity of Phoenix
- 1982 – 1986 — Assistant Professor, University of Colorado
Honors and Awards
- 2013, NU President's Award for Excellence
- 2012, Professorate Award
- Corona, R., Mccabe, M.. (2016). Best Practices in Marketing Education: Undergraduate Marketing Programs at National University. The Journal Business Education and Accreditation,
- Sistek-Chandler, C., Myers, M.. (2015). Adoption of Innovation: The Road to Implementation of a Learning Management System. Proceedings of E-Learn: World Conference on E-Lear, 480-490.
- Uhlig, R., Mehta, K., Mossavar-Rahmani, F.. (2015). The Value of Business Education: A Case Study of Business Administration Graduates of a Large University. 27(1): .
- Silverstone, S.. (2011). Technology the Problem or the Solution to Childhood Obesity. 4(1): .
- Silverstone, S.. (2010). Creating a a Culture of Academic Assessment and Excellence via Shared Governance. 35-48.
- Silverstone, S.. (2009). Technologies to Support Effective Learning and Teaching in the 21st Century. 319-340.
- Silverstone, S.. (2008). Online Learning: Custom Design to Promote Learning for Multiple Disciplines. 2: 55-58.
- Silverstone, S.. (2007). Using 21st century Technology in Online Business Education. Journal of Business and Research 2007,
- Silverstone, S.. (n.d.). Integrating Shared Governance with Learning Communities to Promote Academic Learning and Assessment. 3(2): .
- Silverstone, S.. (n.d.). Mature Audiences of Reality TV: Lessons Learned by Marketing Students. Proceedings of the Journal of Business and Behavio.
- Silverstone, S. (2016-06-29). Successful Strategies in Online Marketing courses. Conference presented at the Fourth European Conference on Technology in the Classroom 2016, Brighton, England.
- Silverstone, S. (2016-02-18). How to Fully Engage Online Students and improve the learning Process. Poster presented at the Lilly Conference on Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning, Newport Beach, CA.
- Silverstone, S. (2015-10-22). Adoption of Innovation: The Road to Implementation of a Learning Management System. Conference presented at the ELearning Conference 2015, Kona, Hawaii.
- Silverstone, S. (2015-06-26). Plagiarism Who is to Blame?. Conference presented at the the International Meeting of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Venice, Italy.
- Silverstone, S. (2014-05-28). Does Culture Play a Role in Plagiarism. Conference presented at the International Journal of Arts & Sciences (IJAS), Boston, MA.
- Silverstone, S. (2014-02-08). Value of Education: Is It Worth the Investment. Paper presented at the 2014 Academy of International Business-India Region, Udaipur, India.
- Silverstone, S. (2013-05-28). Engaging Students in Online Marketing Classes. Paper presented at the Published in the Proceedings of the Institute for Business and Finance Researc, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Silverstone, S. (2013-05-28). Engaging Students in Online Marketing Courses. Conference presented at the Institute for Business and Finance conference, Costa Rica.
- Silverstone, S. (2013-05-01). Engaging Online Students in a Marketing Course. Paper presented at the , Costa Rica.
- Silverstone, S. (2012-11-01). The Value of a Business Education. Paper presented at the , San Diego, CA.
- Silverstone, S. (2011-02-11). Innovative technology strategies to address youth obesity. Paper presented at the National University System Center for Performance Psychology Inaugural Conference, San Diego, CA.
Dr. Susan Silverstone
College: College of Professional Studies
Department: Marketing and Management
Academic Program Director: Bachelor of Arts Major in Integrated Marketing Communication
Torrey Pines South Campus