Data is everywhere, but knowledge is precious. Organizations require extensive information to identify new markets and new ways of addressing existing markets. Students will learn how to use software to extract and analyze data, find patterns and interpret the results to develop marketing strategies and messages for traditional and Web 2.0 media.
- Prepare and analyze quantitative data.
- Transform data into structured relational tables.
- Identify meaningful patterns and correlation among data.
- Interpret results by comparing outcomes to test data.
- Apply quantitative methods to create a create competitive advantage in marketing.
- Interpret and present results of the analytics research.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.