Introduction to contemporary marketing and its application in the marketing implementation process. It places special focus on the use of the four P’s (Price, Promotion, Product and Place) as well as market opportunities, product development, promotion planning, pricing decisions, and channels of distribution.
- Describe how the Internet is changing marketing for businesses.
- Identify market segments and target markets.
- Comprehend the basic Marketing concepts and the four P’s: Price, Promotion, Place and Product.
- Identify current legal and ethical standards of practice in marketing.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.