This course that is developed on request from regional centers to serve specific regional educational and business needs. Potentially it covers topics such as telecommunications, computers, health care services, marketing communications, retail management, and/or industrial marketing.
- Describe how changing technology is affecting the topic selected.
- Identify the key principles of the topic selected.
- Discuss the relationship of the topic selected to the field of marketing.
- Identify the major legal and ethical issues associated with the topic selected.
- Apply the principles learned to actual business situations.
- Discriminate between ethical and unethical behaviors in marketing situations.
- Integrate the material covered with other business coursework. Demonstrate a clear understanding of major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.