A discussion of the strategies and ideas for building a business in the global economy for the entrepreneurial business owner taking a hands on approach to managing a company. This course focuses on innovation and creativity, global thinking, service support, and the importance of the internet in developing marketing strategy in both large and small companies.
- Identify the changes in moving from a traditional to the new economy.
- Examine the importance and value of the Internet in building a business.
- Use technology effectively in positioning goods and services for segmented populations.
- Develop a marketing plan for promoting the products and service of a particular business.
- Structure the organization around the concepts of vision, mission, and global marketing.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.