This course is an exploration of values and ethics in American business utilizing debate and written exercises. It also considers ethical issues arising in the global business environment.
- Perform ethical analyses.
- Apply analytical skills in approaching ethical dilemmas faced in business and management.
- Communicate ethical analyses in writing.
- Describe the ethical issues arising from the management of a diverse work force.
- Identify the ethical implications of technology’s convergence on management and business.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.