Tour foreign location and experience the business, economic, political, legal, and cultural environment of a host country. Development of thorough knowledge of foreign business environment through combination of pre-departure study, on-site lectures and presentations by host country experts and business executives, post-tour analysis and reflection.
- Develop in-depth expertise on the foreign business environment through a combination of theoretical analysis and on-site studies
- Evaluate and rank the attractiveness of the business environment of the host country for developing business operations taking into account criteria such as country risk, credit risk, political risk, financial risk, and environmental sustainability.
- Assess the current and future role of the host country in world trade and foreign investment
- Master basic elements of personal business communication in the foreign business environment.
- Apply concepts, principles and techniques learned in different functional areas to the in-depth analysis of specific international business issues.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.