IMC allows organizations to plan and implement unified communication campaigns using traditional and new media. They can use these multiple media platforms to reach multiple audiences and publics, leveraging their assets to develop more efficient and effective efforts. Through case analysis, students learn how leading organizations use the principles of IMC. Hands-on projects give learners the experience and confidence they need in the workplace.
- Describe and explain Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) guiding principles.
- Report on case studies of IMC campaigns.
- Identify the research needed to plan, implement, and evaluate IMC efforts.
- Apply IMC principles in preparing an IMC plan.
- Apply oral communication and technology in skills in presenting an IMC plan.
- Identify organizational challenges to IMC campaigns.
- Identify elements of a strategic communications plan.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.