An overview of the methodologies and expert system and mind mapping software used by Strategic and Middle Management. The topics include; the mastering of the process of Mind Mapping, which allows executive and strategic managers to project and modify their thoughts to reach effective decision making. Collaborate and support their decision with other stakeholders to maximize the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Evaluate systems for helping employees and customers solve problems, supporting and expanding the expertise of business advisors, or providing problem-solving answers throughout an enterprise.
- Propose how agency experts can provide their knowledge in a logical, graphical way so their peers’ and their constituents’ can tap their knowledge.
- Integrate the processes and methodologies used for expert system software development.
- Formulate the decision-making steps that will describe building logic diagrams and rules that can precisely describe even the most complicated process.
- Systematize the ability to visually connect and synthesize ideas and information to improve decision making, shorten business planning processes, and harness the intellectual capital in their organizations.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.