Adult development is intrinsic to the development of holistic leaders therefore students will gain knowledge of adult development concepts and theories. Identification of one’s world view or ontology is interwoven with one’s development in leadership therefore students will work to identify their world view and connect it with their development as a leader. Students will also gain knowledge of emerging models of leadership and integral approaches by linking their world view to their practice of leadership.
- Distinguish one’s worldview and be able to articulate it to others.
- Determine connections between one’s worldview and the way leadership and authority are exercised.
- Examine diverse worldviews and explore the connections to leadership theory.
- Explore concepts of adult development as related to emerging models of leadership.
- Evaluate leadership approaches for a holistic and integral framework.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.