Identify quality information, data and research that inform decision making and strategy. Students will gain skills in interpreting data and develop critical thinking around key issues. In order to aid in analysis, explore statistical models and emerging data trends. Topics will include data analytics, overview of statistical models, data collection methods and critical interpretation of information.
- Evaluate the differences between quality research versus wisdom literature.
- Critique and evaluate research findings and recommendations.
- Communicate criticisms of scholarly work in a professional and clear manner.
- Synthesize data findings and identify resources to supplement decision making.
- Create frameworks for decision making that include systems thinking and analysis.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.