Introduction to strategies for leadership to enhance the integration of functions into the overall mission and vision of the organization. Assessing the relationships between organizational structure and the impact on the culture and norms of the organization will be analyzed.
- Compare and contrast organizational roles, functions and the development of organizational culture.
- Identify and evaluate the leadership styles or approaches that are most effective in different types of organizations.
- Analyze and evaluate aspects of leadership in organizational culture.
- Evaluate ethical concerns in the practice of leadership within groups, teams and organizations during reorganization.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of major leadership concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to use online resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.