Exploration of the basic aspects of the human resource planning process, including recruitment, selection, retention, and development of employees. Special attention is given to the strategic direction of an organization in assessing its human resource needs.
- Identify and describe each stage in the human resource planning process.
- Define key aspects of conducting a job analysis.
- Identify and describe the human resource recruitment process.
- Describe the various aspects of the human resource selection process.
- Identify and describe human resource retention and development.
- Discuss human resource assessment as it relates to the mission of an organization.