Foundation course in Native American community and economic development. Issues regarding positive and negative impacts of casinos on the lives of tribal members, as well as on the community relations with the non-tribal community will be discussed.
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Explain the best practices and useful tools in providing superior customer service.
- Identify the strategies to build customer relationships and improve service.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.