Foundation course in Native American community and economic development. Issues regarding positive and negative impacts of casinos on the lives of tribal members, as well as on the community relations with the non-tribal community will be discussed.
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Explain the best practices and useful tools in providing superior customer service.
- Identify the strategies to build customer relationships and improve service.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills.