Students are expected to identify a problem and develop a solution using analytical methods. Students are required to utilize data and apply the appropriate analytical model. Grading will be H, S, and U only. Eligible for In Progress (IP). This is a two month project course.
- Outline a relevant problem related to the theory or practice of business.
- Appraise a business problem and provide thorough solution from literature review.
- Formulate a data-driven solution to a business related problem.
- Produce a data driven solution using analysis of business data.
- Present a professional quality oral presentation describing an analytic solution relevant to a business problem.