Analytical Security Ethics
Every step of online transactions should be considered with security in mind. Accessing the organizations’ data requires operators to apply the proper security and privacy while the data is stored, transmitted, accessed and when it is worked on. Work with confidential data involves strong ethical practices to be aware of security breaches and how to mitigate threats.
- Analyze ethical ways to protect data files, analytical information, and processes.
- Appraise factors and variables that cause breach of security and privacy of data.
- Analyze case studies on ethical and unethical situations.
- Apply the ethics and legal responsibility associated with analysis of data, information, and management methods and technologies.
- Assess risks and apply laws, regulations, and policies.