Financial world faces uncertainty that affects the outcome of sound investments. Leaders are utilizing probabilistic analytic models that alleviate ambiguity on making decision for profitable returns. Theories and practical tools focusing on model building; constructing, processing, and presenting probabilistic information will be discussed. Utilization of analytical software to solve problems on axioms of probability, conditioning and probability trees, random variables and distributions expectation.
- Apply financial models and data files to problematic financial situations.
- Analyze financial successful models through analytical tools.
- Predict future financial market using analytical tools.
- Analyze appropriate financial model for a given problem solution.
- Analyze probabilistic financial models to predict investment criteria.