This course will focus on the laws and regulations, documentations and process imposed by the Federal government especially the Food and Drug Administration related to pharmaceutical and medical device approval and the clinical trials associated with the approval process. Emphasis is placed on designing and implementing appropriate clinical trial protocol documents as well as all forms associated with the clinical trials used for evidence based documentation of the trial(s). Statistical justification will also be introduced for use as to methodology and analysis of the trial.
- Develop and implement appropriate protocol documents for initiation of a clinical trial.
- Develop study forms and clinical report forms for evidence based documentation of the clinical trial.
- Develop a standard operating procedure for all phases of a clinical trial.
- Develop a quality assurance (Q/A) and quality control (Q/C) documents.
- Apply statistical methods for justification for the trial methodology.
- Design and implement ‘ad hoc’ documents to fulfill FDA requirements for product approval from the clinical trial.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.