Examination of an integrative approach to energy medicine to balance the mind, body, and spirit. Energy testing, the meridians, chakras, aura, electrics, Celtic weave, and the basic grid will be explored. A discussion of five rhythms, triple warmer, radiant circuits and strategies for health and wellness, nature of pain, energy techniques to relieve pain, creating an electromagnetic environment that supports health, maintaining optimum health will be explored.
- Examine energy medicine as an integrative approach to balance the mind, body, and spirit.
- Examine the process of energy testing.
- Describe how to keep your energy field in balance.
- Differentiate the meridians as energy pathways.
- Describe the functions of seven major chakras.
- Differentiate the four systems: aura, electrics, Celtic weave, and the basic grid.
- Discuss the five rhythms and identify your own primary rhythm.
- Compare and contrast the energy systems call the triple warmer and the radiant circuits.
- Discuss illness and strategies for wellness.
- Examine the nature of pain and energy techniques for relieving pain.
- Discuss creating an electromagnetic environment that supports health.
- Describe how to set your habit field for optimum health and performance.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.