Clinical Lab Management
Exploration of financial, personnel-related, operational and marketing issues affecting the clinical laboratory.
- Analyze communication case studies and propose a plan for solution.
- Develop a list of activities that a manager could use in the clinical laboratory to enhance team building.
- Analyze conflict management approaches used in the clinical laboratory.
- Create a proposal for developing and marketing an outreach program.
- Discuss the role of the laboratory in pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical phases.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.