Examine an integrative approach to health, healing, and spirituality. Complementary and alternative healing practices and opportunities as related to purpose of life and spirituality practices will be discussed. Explore multidimensions of spiritual aspects of the human experience, introspection into inner life, connection to nature and the divine realm as related to health, healing and personal well-being.
- Examine the characteristics of spirituality and purpose of life.
- Critique the elements and implications of healing practices as connected to spirituality, and essence of being.
- Evaluate purpose of life rituals and practices including introspection of personal values, inspiration, and inner life orientation to health and healing practice.
- Design spiritual interventions, care, and assessments for healing practices.
- Evaluate the spiritual dimension of healing throughout all processes and stages of life.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.