This course is designed to have the student study and prepare for a comprehensive final ‘Clinical Affairs’ degree program examination that integrates all facets of ‘clinical affairs’ including regulations, documentation, clinical evidence, data management, statistical analysis of the data and other principles taught throughout the entire program.
- Select global regulations, standards and statutes that apply to biomedical clinical affairs including Good Clinical Practices (GCPs).
- Argue the proper global regulations, standards and statutes that apply to clinical affairs and clinical trials.
- Contrast the roles and responsibilities of those involved in clinical trials.
- Examine frequent issues and problems encountered by clinical affairs personnel.
- Defend responses to real-life issues and problems encountered by clinical affairs personnel.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.