Clinical Research Analytics
Application of health data analytics to improve health results in clinical care. The focus will be on data integration and analysis from the perspective of patient care, decision support, and quality control for evidence-based solutions.
- Analyze patient safety data.
- Evaluate context of clinical data.
- Integrate health data and analytic strategies for data driven clinical decision support.
- Assess quality control metrics in a healthcare setting.
- Examine the ethics and legal responsibility associated with the analysis of HIPPA protected data.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.