Two-month capstone project focused on a relevant analytic problem in healthcare theory or practice. Planning and completion of either a data-based research project or a scholarly and creative activity related to healthcare. Student project may require Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval. Course is eligible for In Progress (IP) grade.
- Outline a relevant problem related to the theory or practice of public health
- Conduct a review of the literature related to a problem in public health and summarize that review in writing
- Formulate a data-driven solution to a health related problem, either in the form of a testable hypothesis or in the form of a scholarly activity
- Complete an analysis of health data to produce a data-driven solution
- Perform a professional quality oral presentation describing an analytic solution relevant to a health related problem
- Complete a professional quality written report describing the outcome of the analytic solution relevant to a health related problem
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.