Application of health data analytics to the area of clinical workflow including financial forecasting and service line efficiencies. Data integration and analytics with representation through dashboards will support decisions in a healthcare environment.
- Design a statistical hypothesis after health care needs assessment.
- Evaluate workflow efficiencies through application of analytic tools.
- Integrate health data and analytic strategies for data driven solutions.
- Design visualization and discovery strategies.
- Apply the ethics and legal responsibility associated with analysis of HIPPA protected data.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.